Not a Member yet? Join us!
Download a Summary of Membership Benefits
Download a Membership Enrollment Form
Looking for more information? Click here to inquire further about Membership.
Current BVB Members:
Take part in our marketing programs (see left column), to gain additional exposure for your business. For assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Take full advantage of your membership! Here are some quick links to free benefits:
- Contribute an Item or Experience to the 2015 Berkshire Dream Auction!
- Update your listing info on www.berkshires.org.
- Update your photo (525 x 150 pixels) on www.berkshires.org.
- Submit an Event for more exposure at no additional charge.
- Submit a lodging, shopping, dining or attraction Getaway Deal.
- Download the Berkshires logo and add it with a link to your website.
- Offer your website visitors a free Berkshire Visitors Guide.
- Send us your e-newsletters and press releases for posting on social media and in our newsletters. We want to be in the know about what’s happening in your business!
- Send us your photos for use on this website and in our collateral.
- Become a fan of the Berkshire Visitors Bureau (member page) and Visit the Berkshires of Western MA (consumer page) on Facebook and then post your relevant events and news to our 18,000+ fans.
- Is your business on Pinterest? Let us know, we’ll pin your pics to our boards!
- Follow us on Instagram! We’ll follow back and be in the loop on your posts.
- Take advantage of the leads the BVB generates from trade shows.
Planning an Major Fundraising Event or Gala?
The BVB maintains a list of the region’s large galas and events as a planning tool to help coordinate date selections and avoid conflicts. This service is available to both Members and non-members, in an effort to help the whole community.
Click to view the current planning calendar.
Click here to add your event.