Not involved yet? Join us!
The Berkshire Visitors Bureau is a proud partner in 1Berkshire, and businesses in the region who are interested in benefiting from the tourism marketing we do (always have, always will!) can now enroll as a Tourism Client. Rates and benefits remain the same, with some additional benefits thrown in for good measure…it’s a great time to become a part of the 1Berkshire family!
Download a Summary of Benefits
Download an Enrollment Form
Looking for more information? Click here to inquire further about the benefits of enrollment.
Current BVB Members:
As we continue to align with our 1Berkshire partners, your benefits remain strong and new benefits will become available to you. If you’re interested in learning more, please schedule a meeting with our staff. We’ll visit with you at your convenience, and get you up to speed on all the ways in which 1Berkshire is working for you!
As always, we encourage you to take part in our marketing programs (see left column), to gain additional exposure for your business. For assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Take full advantage of your enrollment! Here are some quick links to free benefits:
- Update your listing info on www.berkshires.org.
- Update your photo (525 x 150 pixels) on www.berkshires.org.
- Submit an Event for more exposure at no additional charge.
- Submit a lodging, shopping, dining or attraction Getaway Deal.
- Download the Berkshires logo and add it with a link to your website.
- Offer your website visitors a free Berkshire Visitors Guide.
- Send us your e-newsletters and press releases for posting on social media and in our newsletters. We want to be in the know about what’s happening in your business!
- Send us your photos for use on this website and in our collateral.
- Become a fan of the 1Berkshire, Berkshire Visitors Bureau (business page) and Visit the Berkshires of Western MA (consumer page) on Facebook and then post your relevant events and news to our 20,000+ fans.
- Is your business on Pinterest? Let us know, we’ll pin your pics to our boards!
- Follow us on Instagram! We’ll follow back and be in the loop on your posts.
- Take advantage of the leads the BVB generates from trade shows.
NEW! The BVB is now offering Social Media Coaching packages to help you make the most of your efforts on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter.
For more information, please contact Laura Wolf at 413.743.4500 x132.
Planning an Major Fundraising Event or Gala?
The BVB maintains a list of the region’s large galas and events as a planning tool to help coordinate date selections and avoid conflicts. This service is available to both Members and non-members, in an effort to help the whole community.
Click to view the current planning calendar.
Click here to add your event.