Strawberry-Basil Berkshire Mule
Posted on July 01, 2020Written by Jacob Hane
A Cocktail for the Summer Season
If you’re looking for a delicious, cool Summer treat, look no further! This recipe for a Strawberry-Basil Berkshire Mule incorporates fresh fruit and herbs from #intheBerkshires. Make sure to visit our vast array of orchards and farmers markets to pick up the produce for this tasty drink.
- 4-5 strawberries from your favorite Berkshire orchard
- 4-5 basil leaves from your favorite Farmers’ Market
- 2 oz. of Berkshire Mountain Distillers Ice Glen Vodka
- Fresh lime juice from ½ of a lime
- Ginger beer
- Place your strawberries and basil in the bottom of a shaker
- Add the lime juice
- Shake up the ingredients
- Add vodka and ice
- Strain into your favorite glass with ice
- Top with ginger beer
If you liked this #tasteBerkshires recipe from the 1Berkshire staff, make sure to look back at our previous recipes. Happy Summer!