2022 Official Guide to the Berkshires Photo Contest
Posted on September 15, 2021Written by Abby Leadbetter
Submissions to the 2022 Official Guide to the Berkshires Photo Contest have closed. Thank you to all who submitted. Be on the look out for more photo contests and click to see the winners here.
Show Us Your Most Instagrammable Moments!
We want to share your favorite spots in the Berkshires with over 150,000 people! You will be able to submit up to three images for a chance to be featured in our 2022 Official Guide to the Berkshires. The photo contest ends on October 31, 2021 and the 5 winners will be announced on November 8, 2021.
- Use the following labeling instructions: LastName_FirstName_LocationofImage.jpg
- Horizontal or Vertical Images are acceptable.
- Must be submitted in the JPG format.
- Must be high resolution (Min. 800 x 600 pixels at 300 DPI)
The rules for entry are as followed:
- All images submitted must be taken by you in Berkshire County, MA.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Or their Parent/Legal Guardian must fill out the parental consent form found below.
- Contestants must own the rights to the image they are submitting.
- By submitting an image to the 2022-23 Official Guide to the Berkshires Photo Contest, you are giving 1Berkshire the right to use this image in all future marketing and promotion of the Berkshires (Official Guides, Berkshire Brochures, advertisements, social media, etc.). If your images feature you or other people, by submitting these images to this contest, you are granting 1Berkshire and Berkshires.org consent to use your likeness and the likeness of anyone in your images for promotional purposes.